Huge opportunities which require a methodical approach…
India is set to become one of the most important civil and defence aviation markets. With increasing air traffic and an ambitious strategy of defence equipment acquisition, foreign companies have many opportunities for cooperation with Indian industry.
Arsha Consulting offers a methodical approach to penetrate the civil and military aerospace market in India and overcome cultural, regulatory, and industrial issues.
With the support of experts, Arsha Consulting assists you at all the key steps of your journey in India:
Contact us to discuss about your project.
- India is today the 9th largest civil aviation market
- Passenger traffic reached 224 million in 2016
- More than 60 million international passengers are expected in 2017
- Projections rank India as the third largest aviation market in 2020
- Indian airlines plan to purchase more than 800 aircrafts by 2020
- 60% of Indian defence needs are imported
- The budget for Defence in India in 2016-2017 is 51 billion dollars
Download our white paper :
India’s civil & Defence Aerospace Market: opportunities for specialized foreign companies
Discover the huge potential of one of the three most important civil and defense aeronautic market in the world. You will find figures, analysis and testimonials of French and Canadian companies based in India.